Sage 50 is a User Friendly Software, and helps many Businesses, meet their accounting needs & makes it easier. Every Technology has some bugs and errors. Sage Error 3004 is also one the Errors that the users have come across. Sage 50 Error 3004 is a File System Error.
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 Error 3004
Sage 50 Error 3004: File System Error
Causes For Sage 50 Error 3004
The Cause for Sage 50 Error 3004 is due to the Network Cable Damage.
Read More Below:
- There was an Error in Communication between the System and Network
- The Connection is lost between the Server and Workstation
- The Program was interfered because an anti-virus was found, another software was running in the background
- The System is being Rebooted
- Network Interface Cards contains of junk files
- NIC Going into Sleep Mode
- Network Cable Damage
Methods To Fix Sage 50 3004
To Fix Sage 50 3004 Repair the Damaged Files.
Read More Below:
Method 1: Restart Pervasive/Actian
To Fix Sage 50 3004 in a multi- environment, restart the pervasive or Actian Services on the server. All the Users must close their workstations before restarting the services on the server.
Method 2: Restarting Sage 50 and Systems
Restart the Sage 50 Software to check if the Sage 50 3004 occurs again. If Sage 50 Error 3004 still occurs, restart the particular workstation or restart the server. Repair the Damaged Files.
Method 3: Repair the Damaged Files
- If the Error is due to a File in the data path, rename the file and run repair on Sage 50 at the Server
- If the Error is because of a file in the company data directory, if the file is not important delete it.
- Re-index the file if you cannot delete it but can open the company.
- Restore The Backup if the file cannot be re-indexed or deleted
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.