Sage 50 is an Accounting Software that every Business uses and the Software makes it easier for the people keep their Accounts in check. However Sometimes Sage 50 Software also comes across a few Errors like Sage 50 Fatal File System Error, which is going to be discussed in this article.
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 Fatal File System Error
Sage 50 Could Not Be Started: File System Error
The cause for Sage 50 Fatal File System Error is due to the Actian Zen is not running properly or the loss of network connection or even installation issues.
Read More Below:
Steps to Resolve Sage 50 Fatal File System Error
To Resolve the Sage 50 File System Error Change the Network Profile of Sage 50.
Read More Below:
Step 1: Restart Pervasive/Actian Zen
- Right Click on Start
- Choose Run
- Type in ‘services.msc’ and then click OK
- Select Actian PSQL Workgroup Engine and Right Click on it and Restart
- Select Actian Workgroup Engine and double click on it
- From the Recovery Tab Click on Restart Services in:
- First Failure
- Second Failure
- Subsequent Failure
- Set the Reset Fail Count to one day
- Launch Sage 50 on rthe server computer
Step 2: Download And Install Latest Sage 50 Update From Server
- From Start Menu, Select Settings
- Go Update And Security
- Select Windows Update
- Check For Updates
- Install Updates and restart the system
Step 3: Change Network Profile of Sage 50
- Right Click on Start and Select Network Connections
- Change the Connection Properties
- Under Network Profile Select Private
- Verify that the Network profile has changed to private
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.