SAGE 50 Generic COM Error, Unable to send all emails or Failed to output
Sage 50 is a highly prominent accounting software and it has gained a brand name for itself in the accounting world. It has numerous features, basically the upgraded version which contains many features that have made this software’s demand very high in the market.
Due to numerous features, maximum small and medium sized industries are strongly switching towards this amazing accounting software. Now it has become every one’s preference.
It also assists in multiple important activaties such as inventory tracking, flow management and tracking payments. Sage 50 accounting software is extremely safe, secure and manages data with complete safety configurations.
No software is free from errors. The user can fix the error and problems before doing their work on Sage such as Error 2 MAPI_E_FAILURE and SAGE 50 Generic Com Error.
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 Generic COM Error
‘Unable to send all emails’, ‘Generic COM Error’ or ‘Failed to output
Causes of SAGE 50 Generic Com Error
Sage 50 Generic COM Error is a problem occurred when sending your email.
To know more read below:
- It may be due to multiple versions of Outlook installed.
- Sometime due to outlook set to run as administrator, it could be one reason.
- Due to enabled User Account Control (UAC)
- It may be due to improper email setting.
- Incomplete and corrupted email writer setting.
Resolutions of the SAGE 50 Generic Com Error
To Fix Sage 50 Generic COM Error check if Outlook version is compatible with Sage software.
Read More Below:
1. Solution One: Check The Outlook Version Compatibility
- The user needs to check their version of Outlook compatible for their Sage software.
- Install all latest updates for the versions of Outlook.
- After completing this task, again try to send email.
2. Solution Two:
- First shutdown all the programs and right click. Then select Outlook shortcut and click on Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab, here tick on Run this program as an admin check box.
- Click on Ok and right click on Sage software shortcut and click on Properties.
- After completing this task, try to email the document again.
3. Solution Three:
- The user needs to check the setting of Microsoft Outlook open correctly.
- Close Microsoft Outlook and reopen it.
- On your computer, the user needs to right click on any word document file and click on Send.
- Hold the Windows Key+R and write the name/control Microsoft. Default Programs and press the Enter button.
4. Solution Four:
- If the user has an issue with invoice, purchase order, sales order, statement or remittance layout, or try to remove the email signature.
- Go to the setting and click on Email Default
- Click on relevant issues such as issue with invoice layout.
Need Professional Help?
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.