Not able to login to Sage 50 bookkeeping and accounting programming? Does your Sage 50 program keep hanging or stops while trying to log in. In this Article we will discuss what are the causes for Sage 50 Not Responding when Logging In and also find a solution.
- Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 Not Responding when Logging In
- Causes for Sage 50 Not Responding when Logging In
- Methods To Fix Sage 50 Not Responding when Logging In
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 Not Responding when Logging In
‘Login not responding” Error
Causes for Sage 50 Not Responding when Logging In
The Cause for Sage 50 Not Responding when Logging in is the Computer is low or out of available RAM and cannot open program.
Read More Below:
- Sage 50 Stopped Interaction with Windows because the Compatibility Mode was Enable in Windows XP
- Insufficient RAM in the Computer to launch Sage 50
- Program Runs locally on a slow network and stops working
- When Trying To Run the Program And Create a Backup Together at the same time
Methods To Fix Sage 50 Not Responding when Logging In
To Fix Sage 50 Not Responding when Logging in Verify that you are using the correct icon.
Read More Below:
Method 1: Verify that you are using the correct icon
- Use the correct Desktop shortcut for launching the most recent version of Sage 50CA
- If you are using your Taskbar shortcut, make sure the old shortcut in your Taskbar is replaced by the most recent version’s shortcut.
- Using the correct shortcut, launch Sage 50CA.
Method 2: Disable compatibility mode with Win XP
- Right-click on the Sage 50 icon on your desktop.
- Select Properties and Choose Compatibility tab.
- Run the Program in compatibility mode
- Select OK.
Method 3: Run as administrator
- Right-click the Sage 50 icon
- Select Properties
- Choose Compatibility tab.
- Select Run as Admin
- Select OK
- Verify that you no longer receive the not responding message
- If suspected network issue, try to copy the data locally (File, Save a copy) and backup
- If copy is very slow, verify size of the file. Problem may be at the server or in the network
- Reboot Server after ensuring everyone has logged out and or reboot router or switch if it’s a network issue
Method 5: Restart Connection Manager service
- Go to Windows Start button on the bottom left of your screen.
- In Search programs and files, type ‘Services.msc’
- In Services.msc window, under Name, right-click on the Sage 50 Database Connection Manager
- Select Restart
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.