Sage 50 is the most used and trusted Accounting Software used by Business Owners to help them with their Accounts and Sage 50 makes that easier and better working. Sage 50 encounters a few errors a few times like “Sage 50 Unable to Register Data Source”. In this article we will discuss what causes and the solution to Sage 50 Unable to Register Data Source.
- Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage Unable to Register Data Source
- Causes For Sage 50 Unable to Register Data Source
- Solution To Sage 50 Unable to Register Data Source
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage Unable to Register Data Source
Unable to Register Data Source
Backup Not Responding
Causes For Sage 50 Unable to Register Data Source
The cause for Sage 50 Unable to Register Data Source is because the regional settings on the computer is incorrectly set.
Read More Below:
- The Version of Sage 50 the user’s has installed is wrong
- The Sage 50 Installation Files are damaged
- The Windows 10 Updates could be Corrupted
- Regional Settings Set Incorrectly
Solution To Sage 50 Unable to Register Data Source
To Solve Sage 50 Unable to Register Data Source Update the Windows 10.
Read More Below:
Step 1: Incorrect Version Of Sage 50 Accounting Software
The User has to update the Sage 50 Accounting Software to the latest version that is compatible with the computer.
- To make a note of the Program Directory Go to help and click on program details
- Check for Updates in Help
- Download the Correct Software from Full Program Updates
- The user has to backup their data if it is not backed up
- Accept the Terms And Conditions
- Check if the Directory Path Matches
- If the Directory Path does not match click the correct folder and update
Step 2: Damaged Installation Files:
- From Control Panel Choose Programs
- Select Programs and Features
- From Turn Window Features and select 3.5 .NET
- When required download the Files
- By opening Sage 50 check if the issue is solved
Step 3: Incorrect Regional Settings on the Computer
- Choose the Windows +R Keys
- Type CPL
- From the Regional and Language Settings set the Format to English (United Kingdom)
- From Location Set United Kingdom as Default
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.