Sage ERP is accounting software which takes care of all your accounting needs for your business under one platform. From all the tax related queries to financial accounts along with customized streamlined solutions, Sage ERP your in house accounting platform.
Sage ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is a complete package enabling you to streamline and strategize all financial activities through comprehensive, end-to-end, integrated solution system. The downside to this is that, basic ERP systems are complex, inflexible, not scalable, expensive, and not easy to use.
To combat this issue many different versions of Sage ERP was incepted of which major ones are:
- Sage Intacct (Cloud solution) – Sage Intacct is the AICPA verified Financial Management Solution that allows your growing mid-sized business to go further, faster with the core financials you need to automate your most important processes, reduce your reliance on spreadsheets, and give you greater visibility into your business performance.
- Sage X3 (Cloud solution) – Sage X3 introduces a better way to manage your entire enterprise—from procurement to manufacturing, distribution, and financials.
- Sage 300 – Sage 300 is perfect for small and medium businesses that manage multiple locations, currencies, and languages. Access online or on your mobile device.
Sage ERP Error 49153
Error 49153 (Inaccessibility of Software / Company File) – ‘Cannot access database (error=49153). See Help for more information’
The cause for Sage ERP Error 49153 is that the Windows firewall is blocking the Sage Software. To know more read below:
When you try to access but fail in connecting the Sage ERP software with the database server, Sage ERP Error 49153 is encountered. It generally refers to the fact that although the software has successfully been launched, it has failed to connect with the database thus causing interruption in the work flow of the business. Once you report your problem forward to your system’s administrator, the same will check up to verify whether access to SQL database can be made or not.
Fixing Sage ERP Error 49153
- In Run command, type “Services.msc” and click on “OK”
- Search for SQL Server (SQL Express). If the status indicates “Not Started”, then manually right click and click on “Start“, to start the process.
- Once the Service control Pop up gets closed automatically, you will be able to see the following screen with status as Started.
- Now as you login to Sage, users will be able to log into Sage 300 ERP.
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.