Sage Error 1053 arises due to the connection manager fails to start. Sage is a software that provides a solution to all of your accounting queries. Sometimes Sage is causes Errors when the specifications are not met by the workstation.
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage Error 1053: Connection Manager Error
Connection Manager Error
The Connection Manager Does not start due to the permission for the rights not granted or the licence agreement is not accepted by the connection manager.
Steps to fix Sage Error 1053: Connection Manager
- Correct the Connection Manager Settings:
- Select Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
- Right Click the connection manager and then select properties and log on to the tab
- Select Apply
- Go to the General Tab and then start and then restart
- Quit Services
- Start the connection manager
- If the error arises again revert to local system, it will start without showing up any error
2. Restart the DHCP Network Manager Protocol
- Go to the Control panel
- Select Administrative tools followed by services
- Look for DHCP Client
- Right Click to Stop
- Select Sage 50 Connection Manager
- Right Click and Start
- Select DHCP Client again and Start
- Open Sage 50
Check the Cable Of the Internet
Remove the Cable of the internet from the Work station and start the Connection Manager from Control Panel then go to Administrative tools and Services. The manager plugs the cable into the workstation and continues with the software.
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.