Sage 50 is the oldest developers of high end accounting programs. Whether we talk about a small sized firm or a medium sized firm, Sage 50 has certainly developed an accounting solution that perfectly suffices all the needs of every type of company.
Additionally, the ease of handling the functions of the Sage programs is one of the other mega reasons that make it an ideal pick. Though, the Sage 50 programs are neatly developed, but at times, you may come across some tech problems like the Sage installation Error 1935.
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 Installation Error 1935
error 1935 an error occurred during the installation of assembly sage
Causes of Sage 50 Installation Error 1935
The reason that causes sage error 1935 is the antivirus program which isolates the installation & also if there many applications running in the background.
For more information read in detail below:
- After the windows has completely updated installations, there seems to be a pending Windows restart
- Either any of the malware set up or any other software set up is barring the installation
- This Sage problem may happen as a result of the inapt OS, or some issue with the current Operating System as well
How to Resolve Sage Install Error 1935
The Solution to fix the sage 50 installation error 1935 is to first update the windows if there any pending & then the system should be rebooted after the update.
Read More In Detail Below:
1. Method One: Carefully upgrade Windows OS
- The problem may only occur in case there is any pending Windows update around
- It can also happen if the user has not rebooted the computer even after updating Windows OS
- Henceforward, it is recommended to successfully accomplish all the necessary Windows pending updates
- Afterwards, reboot the workstation ones in order to get this accounting solution working
- After starting up again your computer, the user may attempt to start up the whole installation process once again
- Next, check whether you are getting the same tech problem again or not
- Fortunately, you will instantly stop getting the Sage error again.
2. Method Two: Deactivate the Anti-virus Which Seems to Be Barring The Solution
- Shut down or properly deactivate any of the anti-viruses or any other program which is responsible for stopping the Sage accounting solution to work
- Next, restart the installation process once again
3. Method Three: The Operating System Which You Are Currently Using is Not Supported
Carefully read through all the required system needs of the Sage 50 software in order to thoroughly understand the requirements. The solution will only function on a supported Operating system.
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.