Sage Exchange Desktop Overview
Sage Exchange Desktop is known to be a Payment Application. It is a certified payment application with (PA‐DSS) Data Security Standard that gets integrated with Microsoft Windows-installed software such as fund raising, ERP/accounting or applications related to medical management.
How does it work?
Once you install Sage Exchange Desktop on computer of user that already has integrated application. When any credit card transaction is initiated by the user, the integrated application will make a call to Sage Exchange. It is a point where all safe and secure payment process occurs via the Sage Payment gateway.
There are certain errors that occur while using Sage Exchange Desktop. Let’s discuss some of the errors that we think you need to know about.
Sage Exchange Desktop Error
Error like “Unable to start Communication Service” may occur to your software while making any transaction. The error generally pops up in Sage Exchange Desktop 1.0.
How Can You Resolve the Sage Exchange Desktop Error?
Follow step by step procedure to get the error resolved:
- Find out Sage Exchange Desktop icon in your Windows and right click on it.
- Now, click on Exit.
- Then, right click on the system tray.
- Now, click on the Task Manager.
- In Task Manager, select process tab.
- Now, scroll down the windows that open and find out Sage Exchange Desktop.
- Now right click on the Sage Exchange Desktop.
- Then, click on End Task.
- Now, to reach Sage Exchange Legacy server, scroll down and find out.
- Now right click on the Sage Exchange Legacy Server.
- Click on End Task.
- Now, Open Start menu.
- Click on the Programs option.
- Here, you need to open Sage Payment Solutions folder.
- Finally, select Sage Exchange.
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.