Sage Fixed Assets (which was formerly called FAS) is a complete flawlessly integrated accounting of soft fixed assets, completely tailored for every type businesses of all sizes.
Why Use Sage Fixed Assets Software?
- Eradicates difficult and mistake-prone spreadsheets thereby enabling one to save time & money. Moreover, it helps in managing the user’s fixed assets by using with above 50 depreciation methods which include MACRS 150 percent and MACRS 200 percent. Furthermore, it also helps to ensure observance of government norms.
- Helps in eradicating lost or stolen assets, reducing the costs of insurance with asset-tracking software which is inclusive of check-in or check-out facility for assets that are mobile. The software moreover helps in controlling the data entry with modified methods and plainly portrays the asset records with images as well as notes. The assets are labeled & tracked with a variety of previously printed bar-code labels and readers
- Helps the user by importing invoices along with other acquisition information from the user’s system of accounts-payable.
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage Fixed Assets “Invalid Printer Specified” when installed to the local system error in Sage Fixed Assets.
“Invalid Printer Specified”
Sage Fixed Assets “Invalid Printer Specified” when installed to the local system error in Sage Fixed Assets
“Invalid Printer Specified” when installed to the local system error in Sage Fixed Assets – The error appears with the update & installation of Sage Fixed Asset single-user products, Premier etc. to a neighboring workplace, and with the product detailed configuration.XML file appearing to be found invalid or the printer information being out-of-date.
Solutions of this error
To Solve Sage Fixed Assets “Invalid Printer Specified” when installed to the local system error in Sage Fixed Assets click on File, Print Setup, and select the original printer.
Read More Below:
- Click on File, Print Setup & select another printer, then click OK.
- Now, run report in order to see if the inaccuracy is resolved. If not , then Exit Sage Fixed Assets, click on Start, Devices and Printers, Right click on alternate printer. Next click on Set as default printer. After this, close the window and Log into Sage Fixed Assets.
- After all this, click on File, Print Setup, select a different printer, click OK. Moreover, you need to click on File, Print Setup, and select the original printer. Now, click on Ok.
- Run report to see if the error is resolved.
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.