What is a Script Error in QuickBooks & How to Fix It?
QuickBooks is a software equipped with amazing features to automate the financial and accounting operations of your small and medium-size business. The most reliable part of the software is its ability to compute the accounting front with great quality.
Consequently, it helps the businesses to focus on their priorities by truncating the accounting and financial ado. With all the great features, it’s unknown to no one that QuickBooks becomes a valuable asset for the business over time. But at times, some erroneous situation arrives and hinders the work process by restricting the user ability. One of such common errors is QuickBooks Script Error. In this article, we are going to resolve this issue by following a few simple steps.
Reason Behind The Quickbooks Script Error
To resolve any issue, we must know the reason behind it.
- So, when we talk about the reason behind QuickBooks Script Error, it happens because of the settings of the browser we access QuickBooks services at.
- QuickBooks uses Internet Explorer to show its webpages.
- Changes within the settings of Internet Explorer could cause QuickBooks to glitch in showing web-based pages and result in Script Error.
Also Find : QuickBooks IE Script Error all the Time?
Fixing the QuickBooks Script Error
Following the resolution provided by Intuit, we can resolve the error in no time. However, we need to make sure that notifications for every script error are turned off on the Internet Explorer (whichever version you are using).
Just follow these simple steps to resolve the QuickBooks Script Error:
- Open the Internet Explorer.
- Access the Tools menu (In case you could not find the Tools menu, you would need to press Alt key to make the hidden options visible)
- Now select the Internet Options.
- Click on the Advanced Tab.
- Now, we will delete the delete the “Display a notification about every error script” box.
- We will Click Ok.
This simple method provided above should be able to resolve the QuickBooks Script Error.
Need Professional Help?
In case you face any difficulty while performing the whole process, or you want to get help on some other QuickBooks and other product related issues, you can always reach a professional QuickBooks Technical Support team. We recommend you to call at this toll-free number 📞+1-855-481-5338 to talk to a QuickBooks Technical Support expert. They are a third-party QuickBooks technical support provider. They are there to provide you with impeccable solutions to your QuickBooks and other product related issues. They provide you with technical support 24*7. Their methods and solutions are reliable, and they work in a very short period of time allowing you to access your QuickBooks within moments of resolving the issue. They are available around the clock.