QuickBooks is a widely used application for effective individual or organizational financial management. It comes with various features as well as options, making it really convenient for the users to track daily monetary or financial transactions. To use QuickBooks, one needs to integrate bank account with the software. Once bank account has been added, daily transactions will come into display. Nevertheless, you can integrate more than one bank account with this application. Integrating bank accounts should happen seamlessly, unless you stumble upon technical errors. Typically, banking errors with QuickBooks have been known as OLSU errors. Sometimes, they are also termed as OL errors.
- 1 OLSU errors can possibly happen due to following reasons:
- 2 QuickBooks error olsu 1016
- 3 QuickBooks error olsu 1024
- 4 QuickBooks error olsu 1011
- 5 QuickBooks error olsu 1015
- 6 QuickBooks error olsu 1035
- 7 QuickBooks 2012 error olsu 1013
OLSU errors can possibly happen due to following reasons:
- Problems with financial institution, like bank server is down, changes have been made by banks are not updated yet, etc.
- Issues with the accounts of your company files
- Internet connection is not working properly
OLSU errors can be categorized in different types. Different errors are signified with numbers, like OLSU 1024, 1016, etc.
QuickBooks error olsu 1016
QuickBooks error olsu 1016 has been identified as hexadecimal format of error that has been taken place. This is basically a common error code format that has been used by Windows operating systems or Windows based driver software. This is a technical description of error that has occurred with your QuickBooks application. So, in order to resolve this error, one needs to have enough technical insight or knowledge for resolving such errors.
Before troubleshooting, it is important to know what actually causes this particular error. QuickBooks error olsu 1016 signifies Windows file damage. The corrupted system file can cause real problem in using Quicken application properly. This kind of error can take place due to incomplete installation. It can be an aftermath of file damage due to virus infection. For troubleshooting of this error, step by step actions are required. Novice users are suggested to attain help from professional technicians.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Olsu 1016
- Mainly the error occurs when there are issues with the bank( like some technical issue).
- When the installation process is not complete, and also due to corrupt downloading.
- Outdated version of QuickBooks.
- Error arise, due to internet issue.
- If the bank server is down.
- If you ignored some important notification.
- Outdated version of windows.
- Problem with company file.
- You cannot change the name of the bank due to bank merger .
- They offer their altered services ,Web Connect or Direct Connect.
QuickBooks error olsu 1024
OLSU 1024 error is also caused by Windows file system damage or error. Windows operating system will show this error for QuickBooks. This error can be caused due to various reasons. It can be aftermath of corrupt file due to incomplete installation, damaged file due to virus infection and many more. It can also be a problem with hardware of the system. There are various ways of resolving such errors. First of all, the exact cause of error has been diagnosed. Up next, troubleshooting measures have been taken to rule out those diagnosed errors.
Causes of QuickBooks Error olsu 1024
- Outdated version of QuickBooks application.
- When FIDIR is unable to store your bank data/information .
- QuickBooks company file infected by malware or virus.
- Corrupted windows also the reason behind the error olsu 1024.
- FIDIR is not available in its original location.
QuickBooks error olsu 1011
QuickBooks OLSU 1011 error has been encountered by many users, especially when they want to link bank account with QuickBooks software. This error appears due to a few possible reasons. The first thing is that financial institution directory may not be updated. Well, this is a common problem with financial institutions. In such cases, you do not have many things to do, except trying linking bank account again after some time. Possible damage to company data file is also a possible cause of OLSU 1011 error. Windows file damage or data corrupt is also a possible reason.
Causes of QuickBooks Error olsu 1011
- The FIDIR has not updated.
- Outdated version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- You are in a traditional mode, alternate it is an express mode.
- Data integrity issue with a Company file.
- Because of server maintenance, the bank website is unresponsive .
QuickBooks error olsu 1015
When you setup online banking with QuickBooks or you want to download the transactions on the software interface, you may encounter OLSU 1015 error, which is a common error faced by various QuickBooks users. There could be various possible reasons behind this error. First of all, this is simply an error with bank’s server. On the other side, it could also be a problem with your internet connection. So, in general you have to check these two possibilities at the first place. When these possibilities are checked and no errors are diagnosed, you need to check other possibilities. Other possibilities are browser problem, Windows file system error and many more.
Causes of QuickBooks Error olsu 1015
- Outdated version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Internet connectivity issues that prevent QuickBooks from connecting with bank servers.
- Bank websites or servers are in preservation mode.
- Wrong login ID & password.
- You are not in express mode or side by side mode.
- Issue with your Company Data.
- Unsupportive configuration of the IE to the QuickBooks with the internet.
QuickBooks error olsu 1035
While integrating bank accounts to activate internet banking through QuickBooks, many people encounter QuickBooks OLSU 1035 error. This is a system file error, and often termed as hexadecimal error. This is a technical error message, which needs to be interpreted carefully. Basically, it takes place due to various reasons. Possible reasons should be known to the users. When you know the reasons, you have to check the errors according to the causes, in a step by step approach. Mainly, it signifies error with Windows file or file corrupt issues. However, it can happen due to problem with your browser or internet too. Bank server down is also a possible reason.
QuickBooks 2012 error olsu 1013
OLSU error 1013 is a common error with QuickBooks, and this error is encountered when you try to integrate or link your bank account with this software. The error can also take place during making online transactions or downloading the transaction details on software interface. Troubleshooting of error depends upon the version of QuickBooks that you using. For 2012 version, troubleshooting will be different in comparison with 2011 version.
With QuickBooks you can get customer care service at the tips of your finger. Just as for any product after-sale service is an important part, similarly for QuickBooks we feel that instant support is essential for the convenience of our clients. So, we give our best to ensure that our users can reach us whenever they face any technical glitches with QuickBooks.
For any support reach out to our QuickBooks Desktop experts at QuickBooks Desktop supports phone number (Toll Free) ✆.