Sage Error 0003 is a Sage 50 connection issue. Bad or slow network connection can cause this error on a frequent basis. Among other things, we need to check whether any of the security software are blocking the network connection. Also, you may need to contact your internet service provider for more information about network issues.
Note: Restart your internet router and make sure that you’re connected to the internet. If not, contact your internet service provider.
Date and Time Settings
If your system has the wrong date and time entered, then the connection to Government Gateway will fail. To change data and time, you can follow the settings provided below:
- Launch your system and Log into Windows with an administrator account.
- Open Control Panel and click on Data and Time settings.
- Click on Set date and time.
- Enter the correct time for your time zone. You may simply have to change the time zone without altering the time.
- Once you’ve entered your time zone and time correctly, click on Apply.
- Click on Ok.
Launch Sage Payroll to check if the issue has been resolved.
Sage error 0003 is known to occur when a version of Sage Payroll is installed on an operating system which isn’t supported. To check your version of Sage Payroll, follow the steps provided below:
- Open Sage Payroll.
- From the top menu bar, click on Help.
- Click on About.
- In the About Window, click on Program Details.
- Check the version of Sage 50 payroll.
- Type in the version and search for its system requirements on Google.
If your operating system isn’t supported by the version, then consider upgrading either your operating system or your version of Sage software. Upgrading Sage Payroll can be done by installing the latest updates. The option for update is present in the Help menu. Simply check for updates and install. Once the installation is complete, restart your system and get started working with Sage 50 Payroll.
As we said earlier, check if any of the security programs are blocking the connection of Sage 50 Payroll. If yes, then disable those programs. You should also contact your ISP to know if they are blocking access through any particular ports that the payroll software may require. They’ll inform you about the same and will unblock the particular ports.
Sage 50 Payroll aims to simplify employer’s life by providing functionality that helps you in recording various payments, employee information and tax related information. You can calculate and prepare taxes easily and file them directly through the software. The tax calculator present inside the software is a very useful tool for every business. This software is highly customizable and offers real time insights into payroll data. Multiple plans are available that make it highly customizable.
How can We Help?
At our Sage technical support helpdesk, we provide round the clock support. Our technical team constitutes of well trained Sage software experts. We specialize in resolving Sage errors and issues that arise in any Sage product. Further, our Sage technical team provides support through call instantly. To reach out to us, call ✆+1-855-481-5338(Toll Free.)
- I cannot download the updates through the software?
- Sage enables you to manually download and install the updates. To do so, simply go to their website and download the installation files.
- I cannot resolve this issue even after following the instructions?
- There are many underlying issues that may cause the error. Most common ones have been listed in this article. If you need further help from professionals, then reach out to us.