Prior to learning about the error fixation of QuickBooks, we should always be aware of causes and the consequences of the issues. With the growing use of QuickBooks software in industries, there are issues that are being faced by the users. There can be enormous reason for this error like intemperate startup passages, damaged components of Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 on Windows 7 system, .NET Framework 2.0, registry blunders, equipment/RAM decrease etc.
At an instance when the QuickBooks combination administrator (QBi) is launched and tries to associate with the QuickBooks, it displays a message resulting: Integration Manager could not connect with QuickBooks. Ensure that QuickBooks is open, It displays the error message: An Unexpected Error Has Occured In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle in the Application section of the Event Viewer in the window.
First of all you have check the functionality of the QuickBooks integration manager (QBi). for this error. This error is mainly common in Windows 7 64-bit machine and basically has the effect that you get disconnected from the file multiple times. It causes a problem with Symantec Endpoint Protection V11 MR5.
- 1 Causes behind the An Unexpected Error Has Occurred In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle
- 2 Steps to Resolve This Error “Unexpected Error Has Occured In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle”.
- 3 FAQs
- 3.1 1. Which command you have to enter to display the program & features window while fixing an expected error; Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle?
- 3.2 2. What are the significant reasons for occurrence of Error In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle?
- 3.3 3. How to uninstall .NET Framework in rectifying error of QuickBooks?
Causes behind the An Unexpected Error Has Occurred In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle
- Main reason behind this error is – .NET Framework 4.0 SP 1on a Windows 7.
- QuickBooks company file is damaged or corrupted.
- Fitting of the QuickBooks software is corrupted.
- Registry error (That indicates the registry of your operating system is causing or corrupted ) and windows not work properly.
- Harmful attack (malware virus ) can be the other reason behind this type of error.
- Suddenly delete the important file of the QuickBooks by an application which is running in the background.
Steps to Resolve This Error “Unexpected Error Has Occured In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle”.
- First of all, click on the Start menu.
- Then, click on the Run command box, type appwiz.cpl and press the enter key.
- Once you press the enter key, Programs and Features window appears.
- Next, locate the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 by scrolling down and click on the uninstall command.
- After uninstalling this restart your system, and again, open the run command box and type appwiz.cpl.
- Further, press the enter key to go to the Programs and Features window.
- Then on the left corner of the window, select the Add or Remove Windows Features option.
- Once you click on the Add or Remove Windows Features option, window features panel appears.
- Next, you need to expand the .NET framework under which you will see the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
- Now, select the first and second checkbox and click on the OK button.
- Once you click on the OK button, .NET Framework 3.5 installation will start.
- Next, click on the Finish button for the successful installation.
- After completing this process, restart your computer and follow the regular steps for the integration.
So following these steps will resolve your “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle issue, but still if you face any problem regarding QuickBooks or any related tool, you can always feel free to make a call to our QuickBooks Technical Support Team.
We Provide Technical Support for QuickBooks & Related Products. We have QuickBooks Technical Support Expert Team that will provide you the solutions. We provide regular training to our QuickBooks Technical Support Team so that they can remain updated on the latest technologies and can help the customers in resolving their issues without taking much time.
Our QuickBooks Customers Support Team understands customers’ demand and then serves them accordingly. QuickBooks Customers Support Team ensures that we are available at customer’s service 24*7 by dialing ✆+1-855-481-5338.
1. Which command you have to enter to display the program & features window while fixing an expected error; Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle?
Enter appwiz.cpl in the run window
2. What are the significant reasons for occurrence of Error In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle?
💠 Damaged elements of Microsoft .Net Framework
💠 Registry errors
💠 Less memory
💠 In-compatible software
3. How to uninstall .NET Framework in rectifying error of QuickBooks?
💠 Locate Start menu
💠 Write run and Hit on Run Command field
💠 Enter appwiz.cpl
💠 Press the enter button to Open Program & Features Windows
💠 Discover Microsoft.NET framework 4.0 and hit on uninstall button
💠 Once done uninstallation then restart the system