About An Unexpected Error Has Occurred In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle
|Error Name:||An Unexpected Error Has Occurred In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle||Developer:||Intuit Inc.|
|Error Description:||The QuickBooks company file is damaged or corrupted. The Fitting of the QuickBooks software is corrupted.||Software:||QuickBooks|
|Cause:||The main reason behind this error is – .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 on a Windows 7, QuickBooks company file is damaged or corrupted.||Applies to:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
|Symptoms:||Windows crashes during the program processing, While loading the QuickBooks, your system hangs||Possible Solution:||Reinstall or Removed the .NET Framework on windows, Use A Clean Installation Utility Tool to Reinstall The QuickBooks|
Prior to learning about the error fixation of QuickBooks, we should always be aware of the causes and the consequences of the issues. With the growing use of QuickBooks software in industries, there are issues that are being faced by the users. There can be enormous reasons for this error like intemperate startup passages, damaged components of Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 on Windows 7 system, .NET Framework 2.0, registry blunders, equipment/RAM decrease, etc.
At an instance when the QuickBooks combination administrator (QBi) is launched and tries to associate with the QuickBooks, it displays a message resulting: Integration Manager could not connect with QuickBooks. Ensure that QuickBooks is open, It displays the error message: An Unexpected Error Has Occured In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle in the Application section of the Event Viewer in the window.
First of all, you have checked the functionality of the QuickBooks integration manager (QBi). for this error. This error is mainly common in Windows 7 64-bit machines and basically has the effect that you get disconnected from the file multiple times. It causes a problem with Symantec Endpoint Protection V11 MR5.
- 1 About An Unexpected Error Has Occurred In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle
- 2 Causes of The An Unexpected Error Has Occurred In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle
- 3 Resolutions of Error “Unexpected Error Has Occured In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle”
- 3.1 1. Method One: Reinstall or Removed the .NET Framework on windows
- 3.2 2. Method Two: Run QuickBooks using the Diagnostic Tool
- 3.3 3. Method Three: Use A Clean Installation Utility Tool to Reinstall The QuickBooks
- 3.4 4. Method Four: Try to Install The .Net Framework Program
- 3.5 5. Method Five: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- 4 FAQs
- 4.1 Which command do you have to enter to display the program & features window while fixing an expected error; Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle?
- 4.2 What are the significant reasons for the occurrence of Error In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle?
- 4.3 How to uninstall .NET Framework in rectifying errors of QuickBooks?
Causes of The An Unexpected Error Has Occurred In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle
Some instances of the An Unexpected Error Has Occurred In “QuickBooks” Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle message are as given below:
- The main reason behind this error is – .NET Framework 4.0 SP 1on a Windows 7.
- QuickBooks company file is damaged or corrupted.
- Fitting of the QuickBooks software is corrupted.
- Registry error (That indicates the registry of your operating system is causing or corrupted ) and windows not work properly.
- Harmful attack (malware virus ) can be the other reason behind this type of error.
- Suddenly delete the important file of the QuickBooks by an application which is running in the background.
Resolutions of Error “Unexpected Error Has Occured In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle”
An Unexpected Error Has Occured In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle to solve it you can follow the manual solution:
- Reinstall or Removed the .NET Framework on windows
- Run QuickBooks using the Diagnostic Tool
- Use A Clean Installation Utility Tool to Reinstall The QuickBooks
- Try to Install The .Net Framework Program
- Run QuickBooks File Doctor
To resolve the QuickBooks Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle issue, please follow the methods briefly given below:
1. Method One: Reinstall or Removed the .NET Framework on windows
Reinstalling or removing .NET Framework can fix the possible damage within Windows by using these steps:
- Firstly you have to press the Windows+R keys at the same time, then Run Window open on your system.
- Then enter the appwiz.cpl in the Run dialog box.
- After that press enter key
- Under the featured list there are options for add /remove all the programs.
- After that find the Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0
- Select the uninstall option.
- Once the uninstall process is done then restart your system.
- Then Restarts done-> step 1 ->open Run window.
- After that open the control panel .
- Will be some window display on the screen such as – add/remove or program & features window.
- If you want to add or remove windows features that are displayed in the left hand side of the window.
- Then click Add or Remove windows features programs.
- Click on the Microsoft.NET Framework to expand.
- After that check marked the first and second box.
- Press OK.
- Once the all process is completed then press the Finish button.
- When the installation process is done successfully for the Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5, then restart your system and once again open the QuickBooks integration manager.
2. Method Two: Run QuickBooks using the Diagnostic Tool
Here are the steps that how to download and use the clean install tool or Diagnostic tool:
- First of all you need to download QuickBooks Clean Install Tool or Diagnostic Tool.
- After that open the Tool from the download folder .
- Install this Tool is carefully on your system.
- And follow the given instruction, which is displayed on the screen while installing it on your system.
- Stopped all the application which is running on the windows once the installation process is done.
- Run QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool .
- Now the problem is fixed then restart your system.
3. Method Three: Use A Clean Installation Utility Tool to Reinstall The QuickBooks
It is recommended to create a backup of the company file before proceeding with this step because it might delete all the content of the QuickBooks from the system.
Follow the below-jotted steps:
- First of all download the QuickBooks Tool Hub from any trustworthy website
- Save the file on the ease of access location
- Now locate that file and then run the installation process as like another program
- Wait till the installation process completes
- Click on the icon of QuickBooks tool hub appears on the screen
- On-clicking it will open the window
- Hit on the installation issues option
- Choose Clean install Tool
- Click on the radio-button which say I Accept
- After that choose the required version of the QuickBooks
- Once done hit on the Continue button and then choose the OK option
4. Method Four: Try to Install The .Net Framework Program
If you are trying to install the .Net Framework program below methods is the best:
- .Net framework application generally comes with the QuickBooksinstallation CD. Take it and insert that installation disk into the CD drive
- Click on the Explore option to open the installation disk
- Now find the ThirdPartyDotNET20dotnetfx20.exe file and then click on it
- You have to follow the instruction appears on the screen to start the installation of the .NET framework version supportable with the QuickBooks Desktop
5. Method Five: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
Sometimes your company file is corrupted which is creating the error message to display in the Windows event log file. So download the QuickBooks file doctor to fix the basic errors in the company file.
After this follow the below steps:
- Now you have downloaded the QuickBooks file doctor tool
- Locate the downloaded file in the system double-click on it
- It will start the installation process
- You have to go through the on-screen instructions
- Once the installation finishes the program will start automatically
- In case it does not start automatically start then you need to locate the icon that appears on the desktop
- Hit on it
- Now start running the QB file doctor tool
- Choose the company file listed on the drop-down option or you can even choose the file manually through the browse button
- Once you have chosen the company file now hit on the appropriate button for diagnosis. For this, you only require to verify the damaged company file
- After this hit on Check file damage only
In case if none of the resolutions described above helped you to fix the issue then there might be file infection due to virus or malware. So it is recommended to install the verified company antivirus software to resolve all the infections which are the core of the unexpected error.
So following these steps will resolve your “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle issue, but still, if you face any problem regarding QuickBooks or any related tool, you can always feel free to connect to our QuickBooks experts Team.
We Provide Technical Support for QuickBooks & Related Products. We have QuickBooks Technical Support Expert Team that will provide you with the solutions. We provide regular training to our QuickBooks Technical Support Team so that they can remain updated on the latest technologies and can help the customers in resolving their issues without taking much time.
Need Professional Help?
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your QuickBooks issue? We have a team of QuickBooks experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW our experts.
Which command do you have to enter to display the program & features window while fixing an expected error; Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle?
Enter appwiz.cpl in the Run window
What are the significant reasons for the occurrence of Error In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle?
💠 Damaged elements of Microsoft .Net Framework
💠 Registry errors
💠 Less memory
💠 In-compatible software
How to uninstall .NET Framework in rectifying errors of QuickBooks?
💠 Locate Start menu
💠 Write run and Hit on Run Command field
💠 Enter appwiz.cpl
💠 Press the enter button to Open Program & Features Windows
💠 Discover Microsoft.NET framework 4.0 and hit on uninstall button
💠 Once done uninstallation then restart the system