Prior to learning about the error fixation of QuickBooks, we should always be aware of causes and the consequences of the issues. With the growing use of QuickBooks software in industries, there are issues that are being faced by the users. There can be enormous reason for this error like intemperate startup passages, damaged components of Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 on Windows 7 system, .NET Framework 2.0, registry blunders, equipment/RAM decrease etc. At an instance when the QuickBooks combination administrator (QBi) is launched and tries to associate with the QuickBooks, it displays a message resulting: Integration Manager could not connect with QuickBooks. Ensure that QuickBooks is open, It displays the error message: An Unexpected Error Has Occured In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle in the Application section of the Event Viewer in the window.
First of all you have check the functionality of the QuickBooks integration manager (QBi). for this error. This error is mainly common in Windows 7 64-bit machine and basically has the effect that you get disconnected from the file multiple times. It causes a problem with Symantec Endpoint Protection V11 MR5.
You need to follow the given steps to resolve this error “Unexpected Error Has Occured In “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle”.
● First of all, click on the Start menu.
● Then, click on the Run command box, type appwiz.cpl and press the enter key.
● Once you press the enter key, Programs and Features window appears.
● Next, locate the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 by scrolling down and click on the uninstall command.
● After uninstalling this restart your system, and again, open the run command box and type appwiz.cpl.
● Further, press the enter key to go to the Programs and Features window.
● Then on the left corner of the window, select the Add or Remove Windows Features option.
● Once you click on the Add or Remove Windows Features option, window features panel appears.
● Next, you need to expand the .NET framework under which you will see the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
● Now, select the first and second checkbox and click on the OK button.
● Once you click on the OK button, .NET Framework 3.5 installation will start.
● Next, click on the Finish button for the successful installation.
● After completing this process, restart your computer and follow the regular steps for the integration.
So following these steps will resolve your “QuickBooks”: Returning Null Qbwininstance Handle issue, but still if you face any problem regarding QuickBooks or any related tool, you can always feel free to make a call to our QuickBooks Technical Support Team. We Provide Technical Support for QuickBooks & Related Products. We have QuickBooks Technical Support Expert Team that will provide you the solutions. We provide regular training to our QuickBooks Technical Support Team so that they can remain updated on the latest technologies and can help the customers in resolving their issues without taking much time. Our QuickBooks Customers Support Team understands customers’ demand and then serves them accordingly. QuickBooks Customers Support Team ensures that we are available at customer’s service 24*7 by dialing ✆+1-855-481-5338.