QuickBooks conversion tool, is a free tool through which users can transform files in different formats for QuickBooks. In case you are looking to conveclrt your Quicken, Zoho Books and other company file data into QuickBooks company file data.
Also, Peachtree and Sage 50 files can also be converted to QB company file. This tool will guide you through the whole process automatically. You can customize the data that you want to import into the newly converted company file. Also, a log file is available for each conversion.
Download QuickBooks Conversion Tool by clicking here.
QuickBooks Conversion Tool : Minimum Requirements
Minimum system requirements for QuickBooks Conversion Tool include:
- Microsoft Windows Vista or Above
- Intel Pentium II processor
- Processing speed of 500 MHz or above
- 512 MB of Minimum Memory (RAM)
- At least 2 GB free Hard Disk Space
How to Convert Payroll Data from Different Software
You can easily convert payroll data from different software and import it into QB. Also, there are multiple data formats that of fixed assets, purchase orders and so on, which will not be imported. Also, before installing this tool, make sure that you have .NET framework 2.0 or above installed on your system.
- Convert Peachtree/ Sage 50 File Conversion
- To convert Sage 50/ Peachtree data with QuickBooks conversion tool, follow the steps provided below:
- Log into an Administrator Account
- Install the QuickBooks conversion tool
- Run the tool as an admin
- Click on Browse and select the company file of your Sage 50/ Peachtree software
- Select Open
- Enter the password for your company file
- Click on Next
- From the dropdown menu, select the version of QB to which the data is to be converted
- Specify the location to which this converted company file is to be stored
- Click on convert file
- Once the procedure finishes, click on Open in QuickBooks
Need Professional Help?
If you encounter any error during this process, then check the log file. Find the error entry and search for it at accountingerrors.com. Also, make a backup of the entire company file before converting it.
If you need to convert QuickBooks company file data from an older version to a newer one, then you can do so directly through QuickBooks. Both QuickBooks 2017 and 2018 have inbuilt data file converter. Hence, you won’t have to download and install other tools for converting your data files.
See Also – QuickBooks Error The File Exists