Both QuickBooks Online and Desktop versions are extremely popular but since, we have stepped into the digital era, many people have started using QuickBooks online as well. But, QuickBooks desktop has its own benefit. So, if you want to Export QuickBooks online to desktop, the process is quite simple. In this article, we will talk about the steps to Export QuickBooks online to desktop.
How should you move your data from QuickBooks Online to QuickBooks Desktop?
If you want to move all your data without any trouble, then data export. It helps you to flawlessly move all the QuickBooks details to another edition of QuickBooks.
Please See: Exporting all the information will never cancel the QuickBooks Online paid subscription. In case, you wish to cancel the QuickBooks account, you may want to refer to the exact steps of doing so.
Steps to Export the QuickBooks Data
First of all, it is important to prepare all the information for exporting
- Open up the QuickBooks Online Company.
- Click on the Gear icon, which is present at the top.
- Beneath the options that says Tools, click on Export Data.
- Now, a window will pop up which will require you to add the reason for exporting. Here, you would have to select the right answer, and then skip it.
- Afterwards, just glance over the complete ‘Export Overview’, and try and understand the complete procedure, and after that click on Get Started.
- Now, from the method One, the prepare the export screen, you would have to click on Install
- Now, the ActiveX Controls will be installed.
- Once the installation is done and the window which depicts the confirmation, select Continue.
- After preparing for the export, move to the page 2 and 3.
- Here, you would have to choose all the data which you would like to export
- After you are done selecting, click on the options that read as Continue.
- When it comes to the method Step 3; Ask the data page, here, you would have to review how the information will be altered after the export is done.
- After that, select the Continue option
- Now, just key in all the contact details, and then click on Continue
- After this, you would have to click on the Close option.
The process of exporting data from QuickBooks Online to QuickBooks Desktop is not a tough task. However, it is extremely important to be fully aware of the complete process. Also, it is also advised to follow the steps properly to avoid any sort of data loss, which can turn out to be quite harmful.
For direct assistance for following the complete process, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks tech support team. The number to get in touch with our QuickBooks technical helpdesk is ✆+1-855-481-5338.
See Also QuickBooks Export To Excel Error